Fun Facts about
1. I have always heard you
are either a Beatle or an Elvis, I am an Elvis
2. I live in Georgia, born and raised
3. I am 32 years old
4. I have 2 kids, a boy 7 and a girl 2
Weight: MYOFB (Mind your own f*#!& Business) aka… too much
Eye Color: Greenish/brown.. more green in the summer, more brown in the
Married: Yes, 11 years
5. I believe in Ghosts, although I have never seen one.
6. I frequently use a “channeling board” that was made by a Reiki Master.
It is totally cool and has an Egyptian theme, if I had a digital camera, I
would post a pic of it.
7. I work full time.
8. I am neither a Democrat nor Republican, I go with the candidate not
9. I love to cook, hence the weight stat.
10. I have 4 siblings and I am the oldest. (the youngest are twin girls
that are 3, long story)
11. I was a travel agent for 10 years, but am deathly afraid of flying.
12. I am convinced I was on the Titanic and went down with the ship.
13. I have only 2 spirit guides. One is very weak, the other very very
strong with little or no sense of humor. Ps. They always get me great
parking spaces, but if I am a smart ass the stronger one makes sure I hit
every red light.
14. Although my family thinks I am totally nuts, I truly believe my
daughter is my Grandmother reincarnated. OH- she is also named after this
Grandmother. I was very close to my Grandmother and as much as my cousins
hate to hear it, I WAS her favorite.
15. No, I have never been in an insane asylum.
16. I love writing for Eye on Soaps!
17. I do not know what my natural haircolor is because my life long
motto has been “If Clairol makes it, you can be it.”
18. I leave my keys in my car every night because I always loose
19. I lost my opal ring and have been told I will never find it
because I was not born in October!!
20. My favorite way to “treat” myself is to go to my favorite
“pic-a-color” and have the deluxe spa pedicure.